The July issue of Trauma MedEd will be sent out to subscribers near the end of the month. It will review some topics that I find very interesting, and I hope you will to.
This issue is being released to subscribers by July 30. If you sign up any time before then, you will receive it, too. Otherwise, you’ll have to wait until it goes out to the general public at the end of next week. Click this link right away to sign up now and/or download back issues.
In this issue, learn about:
- The effect of ambulance deceleration on ICP in head injury patients
- An interesting technique for sealing vacuum systems applied around external fixators
- An analysis of thrombotic events following TXA administration
- The utility of a second head CT in patients taking DOACs
- And one or two more depending on space available!
As always, this month’s issue will go to all of my subscribers first. If you are not yet one of them, click this link right away to sign up now and/or download back issues.