Here’s the most recent newsletter; the topic is Potpourri. It contains a number of articles on things I find fascinating. Hopefully you will, too!
In this issue, I’ll cover:
- Trauma and the gut microbiome
- Complications of single-look (as opposed to damage control) laparotomy
- Best preshospital stretcher for MCI extracation
- The mistaken ID problem (yes, this actually happens)
- And one of my pet peeves, bad research study acronyms
The next newsletter will be released to subscribers at the end of May and I will be covering some of the new information regarding solid organ injury management of the spleen. I’ll release it to everyone via this blog in June, so subscribe now if you want it sooner! Click this link right away to sign up now and/or download back issues.
Got a suggested theme for later issues? Just let me know what you’d like to read about by emailing or leaving a comment here.