The December newsletter is now available! Click the link below to download. This month’s issues some of the best abstracts (in my opinion) that will be presented at the EAST meeting next month. There are a lot of them, so I’m continuing this theme into the January issue..
In this issue you’ll find articles on:
- Brain hypoxia after TBI during aeromedical evacuation
- N-acetylcysteine (mucomyst) and pulmonary infection
- (F)utility of tramsfusion in flight?
- (F)utility of CPR in hemorrhagic shock
- Scene time and mortality
- Lower mortality in patients taking new oral anticoagulants compared to warfarin (how not to write your abstract)
Subscribers received the newsletter last Sunday night. If you want to subscribe to get early delivery in the future (and download back issues), click here.