The May newsletter is now available! Click the image below or the link at the bottom to download. This month’s topic is “Nursing & Midlevels”.
In this issue you’ll find articles on:
- What to do when the doc won’t listen!
- NPs and PAs in US trauma centers
- Impact of NPs and PAs in Level I centers
- Forensic nursing
- Nursing tips for pediatric orthopedic trauma
- Cardiac contusion (for nurses)
Subscribers received the newsletter on June 1. If you want to subscribe to get early delivery in the future (and download back issues), click here.