The January newsletter is now available! Click the image below or the link at the bottom to download. This month’s topic is “Shock”.
In this issue you’ll find articles on:
- Thoughts on trauma patient stability
- Does initial hematocrit predict shock?
- Not all plasma is created equal
- Can I take a hypotensive patient to CT?
- Pelvic fractures: OR vs angio in the unstable patient
Subscribers received the newsletter first at the end of last week. If you want to subscribe (and download back issues), click here.