The JanuaryTrauma MedEd Newsletter will be released to subscribers tonight. I’ll be covering shock. Articles include:
- Thoughts on trauma patient stability
- Does initial hematocrit predict shock?
- Not all plasma is created equal
- Can I take a hypotensive patient to CT?
- Pelvic fractures: OR vs angio in the unstable patient
Anyone on the subscriber list as of 8 PM (CST) will receive it tonight, February 4. I’ll release it to everyone else next Monday via the blog. So sign up for early delivery now by clicking here!