The October newsletter is now available! Click the image below or the link at the bottom to download. This month’s topic is “Inside Stuff”.
In this issue you’ll find articles on:
- Retained foreign objects after penetrating injury
- A cool way to remove embedded foreign objects
- Can lead poisoning occur after a gunshot?
- Orthopedic hardware and TSA metal detectors
- Technology: the Vein Viewer
- Using a 3D printer to plan orthopedic surgery
Subscribers received the newsletter first last weekend. If you want to subscribe (and download back issues), click here.