The July newsletter is now available! Click the image below or the link at the bottom to download. This month’s topic is x-rays.
In this issue you’ll find articles on:
- CT scan images simplified
- CT scans for rib fractures?
- A trick for finding rib fractures on chest xray
- Futility of the lateral view for pneumothorax
- Do you really need to repeat that xray?
- How often are outside images repeated?
- Repeat imaging: what good is it?
Subscribers had the newsletter emailed to them over the weekend. If you want to subscribe (and download back issues), click here.