The January issue of the Trauma MedEd newsletter is now available to everyone!
This issue contains a collection of miscellaneous interesting stuff.
In this issue, you will learn about:
- Nonsurgical Admissions And The Nelson Score
- Tip: Evaluation of Hematuria in Blunt Trauma
- Central Lines Cause Hypercoagulability?
- Lab Values From Intraosseous Blood
- Leukocytosis After Splenic Injury
To download the current issue, just click here!
Or copy this link into your browser: https://www.traumameded.com/courses/interesting-stuff-1/
This newsletter was released to subscribers a week ago. If you would like to be the first to get your hands on future newsletters, just click here to subscribe!