The January issue of the Trauma MedEd newsletter will be sent out soon! It’s chock full of general stuff of interest to all you trauma professionals.
This issue is being released Sunday evening. If you sign up any time before then, you will receive it, too. Otherwise, you’ll have to wait until it goes out to the general public at the end of next week. Click this link right away to sign up now and/or download back issues.
In this issue, get some tips on:
- Nonsurgical Admissions And The Nelson Score
- Tip: Evaluation of Hematuria in Blunt Trauma
- Central Lines Cause Hypercoagulability?
- Lab Values From Intraosseous Blood
- Leukocytosis After Splenic Injury
As always, this month’s issue will go to all of my subscribers first. If you are not yet one of them, click this link right away to sign up now and/or download back issues.