This month’s newsletter contains a veritable potpourri of topics that I found interesting. I hope you do, as well. Here are the topics covered:
- Prehospital lactate levels: useful or not?
- Does aspirin for DVT prophylaxis work?
- The nuts and bolts of Duplex ultrasound
- An 11 year experience with endovascular repair of aortic injuries
- Use of MRI after CT scanning of the cervical spine
Subscribers received this issue last week. Subscribe now and be sure to get the next issue early. So sign up for early delivery now by clicking here!