Welcome to the current newsletter. This is the second of two issues that will give quick analyses of some of the better oral and poster abstracts that will be presented at the 2016 Annual Scientific Assembly this month. Here’s the scoop on what’s inside:
- How Long Does VTE Risk Last In TBI?
- Measuring Volume Status Using Jugular Ultrasound
- (F)utility Of Antibiotic Use In Facial Fractures
- Use Of Scribes To Increase Charge Capture
- Nursing Interruptions In The SICU
- Pain And Tourniquet Efficacy
Subscribers received the newsletter last Sunday night. If you want to subscribe to get early delivery in the future (and download back issues), click here.