All of next week, I’ll be writing about a topic that is becoming more and more important: geriatric trauma. Our population is aging, and the number of older patients being admitted to trauma centers is exploding.
Here are the topics to be covered:
- How We Take Care Of Our Elders
- Thoughts On Geriatric Trauma
- Elderly Trauma And The Frailty Index
- The Medical Orthopaedic Trauma Service
- Falls In The Elderly: The Consequences
- Effect Of an In-Hospital Falls Prevention Program
And please feel free to leave comments and suggest future topics!