The February newsletter is now available! Click the image below or the link at the bottom to download. This month’s topic is “Tips & Tricks”.
In this issue you’ll find articles on:
- Bowel sounds, or just plain BS?
- Tired of waiting for the ambulance to arrive?
- But the radiologist made me do it!
- What is a wide mediastinum anyway?
- To probe or not to probe: penetrating wounds
- Don’t get lateral view chest x-rays to diagnose pneumothorax
Subscribers received the newsletter first last weekend. If you want to subscribe (and download back issues), click here.