Thursday, September 5 – 8am to noon Central time (1-5pm GMT)
This conference is less than 24 hours away! It is designed to provide high quality trauma education for physicians, nurses, and paramedics in a fast paced and innovative format.
- You think you know… – why we still believe trauma myths and how to bust them
- Dislocated hip reduction techniques
- Field amputation: indications, challenges, techniques
- Finger thoracostomy – from Scott Weingart!
- Burn size estimation
- Nursing considerations in burn patients
- Keeping rare but critical knowledge fresh
- Intraosseous tips
- Disruptive innovation in education
- Curbside consults – we ask specialists the questions you always with you had
All of this, delivered in short, easy to digest presentations and videos!
For those of you unable to attend the live event at the Minnesota History Center in St. Paul, join our live web stream. Submit questions or comments to the presenters in real time via #TETNG13 on Twitter. See you there!