The June newsletter is now available! Click the image below or the link at the bottom to download. This month’s topic is orthopedics.
In this issue you’ll find articles on:
- Pelvic trauma radiographs demystified
- Bleeding and pelvic fractures
- Predicting pelvic fracture bleeding
- Posterior hip dislocation
- Captain Morgan hip reduction technique
- The fading 8-hour open fracture rule
- Smoking is bad for fractures, really!
Subscribers had the newsletter emailed to them over the weekend. If you want to subscribe (and download back issues), click here.